Friday, November 19, 2010

Obagi...........

It has been a really hectic month and one of the things that I have seem to neglect is this blog which I started to share my journeys in anti-aging and aesthetic medicine. With a lot going around, it was quite hard to actually find time to sit and write but I guess I have to since my BOD has started asking me about the blog. So probably today, I'm just gonna give a sneak peak on the few new items I have in my clinic.

I have recently started to use Obagi Medical skincare in my clinic, and me being the skeptic I usually am, was given a full set sample to try on my own face. The verdict - I absolutely love it! Not only it helped even out my skin tone, but also reduce the appearance of my laser burn which has been stuck to my face for the past 2 years. Yups, 2 years....... despite laser, IPLs, kojic acid, regular peels. All thanks to the hydroquinone content in the product - the post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is not as obvious.

The good thing, it comes in a cute travel set pack and the price is reasonable. However, it is a prescribed skincare since it contains hydroquinone and therefore requires monitored use. But you can get them in my clinic after a quick consult and proper analysis.

There is a wide range of Obagi products so in my subsequent entries I'll fill in with the details. As for now, I'm pretty happy with the results and can confidently go out without any foundation or make-up and still look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment