Friday, January 22, 2016

Weight Loss Program that Works




Everyone wants to look good all the time. Everyone wants the perfect body. However, with all the different types of genetic make-ups and environmental influences, not all of us a born with that perfect silhouette. It came to the point that people take for granted the excess weight and obesity that is becoming a plague among us due to the modern sedentary lifestyle and our highly processed food diet that causes more of the unnecessary nutrients to be absorbed and stored.

I use to be really big. But growing up in a society where food was a culture, you do not realize how big you really are until you manage to lose the excess weight. Over past 4 years I have been experimenting and undergoing so many different types of diets from Atkins to blood group diet to soup diet and although a lot of them do give initial results, I do not find a long term benefit until I came across HCG diet. The HCG diet involves injecting the 125 units of the HCG hormone everyday for the period of the course and eating only 500 calories a day of only fiber and protein. There is a strict carbo restriction, strict exercise restriction and if done properly would allow fat loss without sagging.

It was not an easy protocol to follow. The first time I did it, I survived, 10 days before I felt like eating my shoes. And due to starvation, I was eating more and thus gained an additional 4 kg. Then I stopped and did more research ont he protocol and then realized, it was actually an internal manipulation of our own insulin and fat metabolism pathways. So I went through the protocol and started to follow it properly. I found that, after the 2 loading days, the HCG amount would have been sufficient to curb hunger as long as I kept my insulin level plateau down and no spikes. I also realized, you have to follow the eating times strictly initially until your brain gets the idea of the whole diet (usually after the first week) and then you can modify according to your lifestyle. But perhaps the most important component is the maintenance period where you stop injecting and go on 1000 calories of the similar diet, where the 1st stage strictly, and in the second stage starch is introduced. I also experimented on fasting and on exercise and on shorter protocols to cater busy people like me. Personally, I think that at least once in your lifetime, you should do a complete 40 day program and 80 day maintenance program in order to maintain all the weight loss and silhoutte. 

So now, after 4 years of tweaking, I guess our protocol is complete and more comprehensive. I really believe it benefits everyone who are not contraindicated to use HCG. It is perhaps the safest diet in the world as the hormone leaves the body completely after 72 hours.

Benefits of Our HCG Detox Program:

1. You get to choose between 3 durations of the program, i.e. 10, 23 or 40 days. You can even start low and add on by just adding onto the cost. 

2. There is real time consultation via sms/whasapp or email if you need to ask about what to eat or any restriction or if you need rest days. We are pretty responsive to all our HCG patients as part of the service.

3. We do not provide food for HCG because we want you to learn how to eat clean on your own. However, we do provide dining out options for really busy people.

4. Weight loss usually depends on your initial size and fat content. A person with more percentage of fat tends to lose faster and more compared to a skinnier person. Weight also depends on the size of your skeletal muscles hence why men find the weight loss to be more if they were gymming before.

5. We do not allow exercise during this program except for special instances where you are already in a regime or if a certain area of fat is being targeted then we will prescribe the type of exercise we allow.

6. If followed properly, you should lose 500gms every day for the first week, then 300gms, then 100-200 grams. 

7. The most obvious change will be your silhoutte. Some people do not lose much weight but the cellulites reduce and the silhoutte improves. The good news is, this will continue even up to 6 months after initial program or more if exercise regime introduced pertaining that the program and maintenance was done correctly and you don't suddenly start to binge eat.

8. 90% of our patients who succeeded realized that they have a much lesser craving towards sugars and are more conscious about healthy eating.

9. It trains your brain to be self-conscious about what you put into your mouth, the amount of additional sugars in drinks or foods and it is a good start for people thinking of changing their lifestyle into a more healthier one.

10. It regulates menstrual cycles for most ladies with erratic cycles because it does influence the LH/FSH pathways.

11. You don't sag on this diet, because you lose fat content not protein nor muscle. Hence the protein requirement of 100 gms per meal is important.

12. Saying all this, you can still enjoy a glass of wine, or your nasi lemak sometimes after you have completely finished the whole program and maintenance without fear of regaining the same size again. Even if your weight starts to go up, we can also advise you on how to bring it down.

People also ask me isn't 500 calories too little to consume in a day? Well, in the absence of any insulin spike in the body, the HCG hormone acts as a catabolic hormone to fats where it moves out fats and burn them as fuel thus producing between 2000-3000 calories a day. So if you eat more than 500, and do not expense the calories, it will restore as fats, or the metabolism will act by reducing the amount of fats burnt. The best part is that it acts on the excess fat areas i.e. chin, arms, tummy and later thighs as usually the thighs are your physiological fat storages. 

Before I ever tried this diet I was ranging around 86kg. After the second one (the first failed), I dropped down to 78 but went back up to 82 because I didn't follow the maintenance properly. Then subsequently i did 40 days and dropped from 84 to 72. Again the maintenance was not followed well, but I just gained to 76. I tweaked the protocol so many times and I got smaller and smaller. The last time I did a proper HCG course was last January where from 72 I dropped down to 63 and now maintained around 65. It has been a year actually and I feel like going on again just as my yearly detox. The best part maybe was the fact that from an XL size 14, now, I wear dresses size 0-4.

Don't believe me. Here are two pictures of me in Bali taken in 2008 and 2016. 



For more information or enquiries concerning our programs feel free to contact us at drmmclinic@gmail.com or whatsapp to +60123301585.

No comments:

Post a Comment